SUMMER WORK PERMITS
During the summer (June 8 - August 5), work permits will be issued by appointment only. Work permit appointments will be available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 am -12 pm. The district office is closed on July 1st. The appointments are 15 minutes and can be made by emailing [email protected].
Please follow the steps below:
Steps to Obtaining a Work Permit:
- Step 1: Secure Employment
Students need to secure a job before obtaining a work permit.
- Step 2: Download the work permit application linked HERE.
- Step 3: Complete the work permit application:
1. Students are to complete the sections "Minor's Information" and "School Information."
2. Employers are to complete the section "For Employer to Complete" - print and sign their name.
3. Parents/guardians are required to sign the form for knowledge and consent.
- Step 4: Email [email protected] that you are requesting a work permit. The auto-reply message will give instructions on how to set up an appointment. You must have an appointment. The appointment will be at the William S. Hart Union High School District Office, 21380 Centre Pointe Parkway, Santa Clarita, CA 91350. Please let the receptionist know that you are there for a work permit when you arrive. Please remember to bring your ID.